Monday, January 5, 2015

Cade's Construction Birthday Party

I cannot believe our Cade turned 2!  I know every parent says this at EVERY milestone, but time flies with these little ones.  Just a reminder to me to cherish every moment.  He has three main loves right now- horses, tractors/trucks, and hats, so we decided to combine the latter two for a construction birthday party.  



The best picture I could get of a busy little boy










He loved the piñata!




Mac found a good place to keep his candy


Blowing out the candles


Enjoying his cake and ice cream with Daddy


All the kids


Best buddy Mac

Cade is such a fun boy who really loves life.  He likes to wear a hat every day, he likes to dance, and loves animals (especially horses).  He likes to be clean; he wants to wipe his hands clean while he is eating and I've even caught him "cleaning" shelves with a napkin.  He doesn't like to have even a small piece of lint in his bathtub.  No dirt allowed!  He is learning every single day.  I am amazed each day that he knows something new and can say a new word.  We love you Cade!




5 comments:

  1. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting.
    Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for writing such a wonderful article, it is really going to motivate people to achieve something big and dream bigger in future.
    Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written article. It will be helpful to everyone who employee it, including me. Keep up the good work - can't wait to read more posts.
    ERP Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome content written
    Must read
    Author has written it very nicely.

    Also Check my work

    https://freeadwareremovaltool.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete