Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our new house

We finally made it into a house a couple of weeks ago.  After lots of planning, thinking, praying, deliberating, we decided to rent.  Here is our house.  We are so excited to finally be in our own place. 

There were a couple of rooms that needed some love ie NEW PAINT.  Ben and my dad tackled the dining room which was a really dark hunter green.  They did a fabulous job.  





During the painting


After
My mom and I painted the room that will be the nursery (really mostly mom did it).  As you can see, it was a bright school bus yellow.  Thank goodness that is gone and is now replaced with gray.  More pictures to come once the nursery is finished.

Here are my parents after a long day of hard work.  As you can see by their attire, they were freezing in our house.  What can I say?  I'm pregnant!

Lastly, I made a banner with some of my new friends here.  Thanks to pinterest for the idea, and Karrissa and Jenn for including me in the craft day!

No comments:

Post a Comment